, I’m Jamar and I want to help you build your brand on social media.
I want to get you in front of more customers that see you as the go-to influencer in your industry.
Imagine if people said, “I need to work with you” instead of asking to pick your brain.
With a good social media strategy, the clients will come naturally. When your marketing messaging aligns; the DMs, emails, and inquiries from people who actually want what you offer will just come rolling in. People will pursue you, and you won’t need to hunt anyone down. No more cold calls or awkward emails.
You’re in the right place if…
- You feel like you can’t keep up with what to post, when to post, and how to make the time to respond to people’s comments.
- You’re posting all the time but aren’t getting any leads or making any sales.
- You want to stop comparing yourself to your competition and start finding your own voice.
There’s no hack for this. So let’s stop playing games.
I know everyone’s telling you to make a pretty Instagram grid and buy story templates. Maybe you’ve even played the follow/ unfollow game while trying to hack the algorithm.
- People actually looked forward to your posts and engage with you in the comments.
- Your captions were so captivating that your followers think you’re reading their mind.
- Your content makes people stop scrolling and finally go to your website.
It took me
We all have some level of imposter syndrome, but I had it bad.
Just a few years ago, I created a mashup of what my competitors and online mentors were doing– sort of like a F
I felt like I needed to impress people; but the truth is people don’t want to be impressed, they want to be helped. And I can’t help anyone by going broke trying to be someone else.
Now I can just appreciate what other social media marketers do and not feel like I’m wrong for doing it differently.
Before, I thought people would believe I know what I’m talking about because my videos looked so good, but my ideal clients aren’t impressed by camera men or a fancy studio.
In fact, when I started doing less polished cell phone videos, using stories, and going live— I got more comments and DMs than I ever did on my fancy content. I was just myself– I’ve even done a few in my bathrobe.
Lesson: Just be yourself. You have something they want.
And social media is the way they get it. When we work together, you’ll know what works on social media and why.
I’ll tell you everything I know so you feel confident enough to implement this process on your own in the future. That’s right! You won’t be stuck in a contract forever.
There are bits and pieces of social media advice on YouTube and Google. They’re both great places to find the what and the why, but if you want to actually know how to implement those tips then you need a step-by-step plan.
Social Media for
- You can stop second guessing yourself. We can tag team this together.
- There’s a ton of tools out there to make your life easier. I’ve tried dozens of them and will help you find the ones that are best for your growing business.
- We’ll tackle the underrated and often forgotten parts your favorite vloggers leave out on YouTube. Those steps are the secret to a successful social media strategy.
It’s time to stop looking at your competitor’s posts, pricing, and programs. That’s none of your business anyway because they’re not paying your bills. Let’s focus on your business, your tribe, and your impact.
Social Media for BrandNewbs is your 3-month crash course in building a successful strategy online. The first 6 weeks is all about strategy and systems, and the second half of the program is all about planning and promotion.
Here’s a breakdown of what we’ll work on together.
Week 1: Finding your ideal client
Week 2: Coming up with the perfect lead magnet
Week 3-4: Designing the lead magnet + landing page
Week 5: The three pieces of content every business needs for an effective funnel
Week 6-7: Crafting an email sequence + automation workflow
Week 8-12: Strategy execution for your launch
$525/month for 3 months
$1,425 when paid in full
We really dive in and hit the ground running so you can see your return on investment quickly. Each week we’ll meet via video conferencing, and between sessions you’re invited to email me with your questions and exciting updates.
If this all sounds good to you, and you want to feel each other out a little more, let’s hop on a call. No one expects you to buy a